After more than a month the phone got certified, HMD Global today officially announced the Nokia 3310 4G phone with VoLTE support in China. It has a similar design and a similar 2.4 inch QGVA color display, 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash light, Bluetooth, microSD expansion slot and a 1200mAh battery as the Nokia 3310 3G, but this has a more powerful processor, more RAM, more storage and it runs on YunOS compared to Java-powered Feature OS in the 3G version.
The version that is launched in China comes with single SIM support and has support for 2G: 900/1800; 3G: TD-SCDMA B34 / 39 and 4G: TDD B38 / 41, 39, 40 bands.
Nokia 3310 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch (240 x 320 pixels) QVGA curved window colour display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 256MB RAM, 512MB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 64GB
- YunOS 5.2.0
- Single SIM
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- LED torchlight
- Dimensions: 117 x 52.4 x 13.35mm; Weight: 88.1g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, MP3 player for music
- 4G VoLTE with WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- 1200mAh battery with up to 15 hours 2G talk time, up to 8 hours 3G talk time and up to 5 hours 4G VoLTE talk time and 15 days standby on 2G, 12 days of standby on 3G and 4G
The Nokia 3310 4G comes in Fresh Blue and Deep Black colors and will go on sale in China in February. No word on the pricing or details about the global roll out yet. Hope we can expect an announcement regarding the global roll out at the company’s MWC 2018 event next month.