Fitbit today announced Ionic, its first smartwatch, Flyer, its latest Bluetooth wireless headphones with with durable, sweatproof design with hydrophobic nano-coating and Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale for the Indian market. All these were introduced back in August last year.
Fitbit Flyer highlights and specifications
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point to simultaneously connect to two devices at once
- 8.6mm driver offers crisp audio, powerful bass and dynamic range enhanced by WavesMaxx audio
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Total harmonic distortion & noise: <0.5% @ 1kHz/-1dBFS, 20Hz-20kHz bandpass filter, Maximum sound pressure: 100 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Dual MEMS microphone suppresses external noise, Wideband frequency: 100-7000 Hz, Narrowband frequency: 300-3400 Hz
- Water-resistant design (hydrophobic nano coating)
- 3 sizes of customizable ear tips (S, M, L)
- 2 sizes of both wings and fins (S, L)
- Up to 6 hours playtime on a full charge. 15-minute quick charge offers one hour playtime
Fitbit Ionic features and specifications
- 1.42 inch (348 x 250 pixels) Touchscreen Color LCD display
- Supports iPhone (4S and later) and Android (4.4 and later)
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Sensors:3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope,Optical heart rate monitor
Altimeter, Ambient light sensor
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC for payments
- Automatically tracks your run with the new Run Detect feature that kicks in GPS tracking
- Swim tracking offers real-time laps, exercise duration and calories burned for pool swims.
- Integrated antenna provides a stronger connection to GPS and GLONASS satellites to record elevation climbed, split times, and a map of your walk, run or ride in the Fitbit app.
- Enhanced PurePulse heart rate tracking with greater accuracy during exercises like cycling, intervals and running
- Relative SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels
- Inbuilt storage lets you store 300 songs on device (2.5 GB of storage), or downloading and listening Pandora stations
- Fitbit Pay offers contactless payments
- Battery life of 4+ days with normal use, GPS battery life up to 10 hours
The Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale connects to smartphone over Bluetooth and helps you track and understand your body composition including weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI.1 By syncing your data from Aria 2 with the Fitbit app, you can see all of your stats in one place making it easier to track your progress and get results.
Highlights of Fitbit Aria 2
- Measures weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI
- Syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs
- Recognizes up to eight users while keeping individual stats private
- Easy Bluetooth setup takes just a few minutes with your smartphone
- Modern, polished glass surface for a scale that looks stylish anywhere
Pricing and availability
- Fitbit Ionic – Silver gray tracker and clasp with blue gray band, smoke gray tracker and clasp with charcoal band, or burnt orange tracker and clasp with slate blue band – Rs. 22,990
- Fitbit Flyer – Rs. 9,990
- Fitbit Aria 2 – Rs. 9,990
All these will be available starting February, 2018 across major retail partners like Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios and online partners in India.