ZTE Blade V9, the company’s upcoming smartphone in the ‘Blade’ series has been listed by the company’s Spain website accidentally. This reveals the design and complete specifications of the phone that include a 5.7-inch FHD+ 18:9 display, Snapdragon 450 SoC with up to 4GB RAM, Android Oreo and 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras along with a 13-megapixel front camera.
It also shows a glass back which is reflective, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3200mAh battery.
ZTE Blade V9 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080p pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5mm; Weight: 140g
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3200mAh built-in battery
The ZTE Blade V9 will come in Black and Gold colors. We should know more details when the phone is announced in the coming weeks, which could be at the CES next month.