As we already know, the phone has a 5.65-inch full HD+ full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel rear camera to capture depth information.
It is powered by Kirin 659 SoC and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0. It has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 7S / Huawei P Smart specifications
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.05 × 7.45mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
The Huawei Enjoy 7S was introduced in China starting at 1499 yuan (US$ 226 / Rs. 14540 approx.), but it might be costly in other markets. Since the screenshot shows the date as January 1st, it might be introduced at the CES 2018.