Coolpad launched Note 5 Lite smartphone in India back in March with 16GB storage. Now it has launched 32GB storage version in the country. Other specifications are similar, including the 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor with 3GB RAM,Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI on top, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has full metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds, Hybrid dual SIM support and a 2500mAh battery.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite comes in Royal Gold color and is priced at Rs. 8,199 for the 32GB storage, same as the launch price of 16GB version. It is available exclusively from Amazon.in. The 16GB version has received a price cut and is available on Amazon.in for Rs. 7,499.