Samsung SM-A730x surfaced in Geekbench listing a few months back that revealed some of the specifications of the Galaxy A7 (2018). This week SM-A730F has surfaced on GFXBench listing that reveals that it will be powered by Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU and pack 6GB of RAM. Earlier rumors point a 6-inch FHD+ 18:9 Infinity Display and 16MP front and rear cameras.
It is expected to come with a fingerprint sensor on the back since the phone will come with minimal bezels on the front. It is rumored to come with a metal frame and a glass back.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.1GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant body (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB Type-C
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is expected to be announced by the end of this year or early next year.