After rumors, ZTE this week introduced its foldable Axon M smartphone with dual 5.2-inch 1080p displays that can be used in 4 different modes – Dual mode to keep separate application open on each screen, Extended Mode that can use a single app, play games or watch movies on a full 6.75-inch screen, Mirror Mode to watch the same content on both the screens so you can share it with a friend and the Traditional Mode that uses one screen.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 821, has 4GB of RAM, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) and comes with a single 20-megapixel camera that can be used as both front and rear cameras.
ZTE Axon M specifications
- 5.2-inch(1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass dual displays with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 20MP camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, dual-image stabilization, f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 150.8 x 71.6 x 12.1mm; Weight: 230g
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, AKM4962 audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3180mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE Axon M comes in Black color and will be available exclusively from AT&T in the U.S. this fall at $24.17 with a 30-month contract that comes to about $725 (Rs. 47190 approx.). It will also be available in China, Europe and Japan soon.