Huawei’s Honor brand has launched the Honor Holly 4, successor of last year’s Honor Holly 3 in India. It was introduced as Honor 6A in China back in May and packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3020mAh battery.
Honor Holly 4 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 28mm 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143.7 x 70.95 x 8.2 mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3020mAh (typical) battery
The Honor Holly 4 comes in Grey, Gold and Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 11,999 (MOP) and will be available across all Honor partner stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, P Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group India, said:
Holly 4 is part of our festive offering to consumers wanting to buy a great device in a budget. Sporting a sleek, elegant metallic design with a fast fingerprint sensor we are confident that this smartphone will be a big winner.
India is a diverse market and we aim to offer products that meet the needs and preferences of the varying target audience. The response so far to our Holly series has been highly gratifying and with the latest Holly 4 we are certainly upping our game in the competitive sub-15k segment.