Xiaomi launched the Mi Max 2 smartphone in India earlier this year with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage for Rs. 16999. Today it has launched the 32GB storage version of the phone in the country. Other specifications are same, including a 6.44-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with 0.7mm ultra narrow bezel on the side, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 5300mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 along with parallel charging and Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450nits brightness, 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm; Weight: 211g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5300mAh (typical) / 5200mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4GB + 32GB version comes in Black version and is priced at Rs. 14,999, but it will be available at an offer price of Rs. 12,999 when is goes on sale on Amazon.in and Mi.com on September 20th at 12 noon. Check out our Mi Max 2 review, if you are planning to get the phone.