Huawei RNE-AL00, a new smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China. It is one of the first smartphones from the company with a 5.9-inch Full HD+ 18:9 full screen display with minimal bezels and comes with dual front and rear cameras. It has a unibody metal design, has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It is powered by a 2.36GHz Octa-Core processor, which will likely be Kirin 659.
Huawei RNE-AL00 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass
- 3240mAh battery
The Huawei RNE-AL00 will come in Black, Blue and Gold colors. Official announcement is expected soon.