Motorola Pulse Escape Bluetooth On-ear Headphones has been launched in India. It has powerful 40mm drivers and has noise isolation to ensure an immersive music experience. It has foldable ear cup design for easy storage and promises up to 10 hours of battery life and a 30-minute charge promises up to 2 hour of play-time. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack that lets you listen even when battery runs out.
It has built-in touch buttons to easily control volume, Play/Play and answer calls.
Highlights of Motorola Pulse Escape
- 40mm driver offers balanced sound
- Noise isolation blocks out unwanted background noise
- Bluetooth 4.1 Connectivity aided with Voice
- In built mic for calls for hands-free calling
- Comfortable On-ear, foldable design
- Integrated multipoint technology to connect two devices at once
- Touch Control buttons: Volume +/-, Play/Play, Call Answer, Call End
- 3.5mm AUX support for wired listening
- Weighs less than 200 grams
- Upto to 10 hours of playtime, 200 hours of standby time
The Motorola Pulse Escape comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 3499 and will be available from retail stores.