Xiaomi introduced its flagship Mi 6 smartphone back in April. At that time it announced Silver Edition with reflective mirror finish Stainless steel frame. Today at the Mi 5X and MIUI 9 event, the company announced that it will be available for 3999 yuan (US$ 592 / Rs. 38,110 approx.) starting August 3rd, but the company will make only 100 units available.
Other specifications of the phone are same, including a 5.15-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform, 12-megapixel dual rear cameras, one with wide-angle lens and other one with telephoto lens and a 3350mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 6 specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 8, upgradable to MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Splash resistant
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 1.0 μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 145.17x 70.49×7.45 mm; Weight: 168g / 182g (ceramic)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh (typical) / 3250mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging