Gionee has launched A1 Plus, the company’s latest smartphone in “A1 series’ in India. It has a 6-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Helio P25 SoC and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera along with a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras.
There is a fingerprint sensor on the front, has a unibody metal design and comes with stereo speakers along with Maxx Audio. It packs a 4550mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Gionee A1 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P lens, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 5P lens, selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1mm; Weight: 226g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4550mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee A1 Plus comes in Mocha Gold and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 26,999 and will be available from retail stores starting tomorrow, July 26th.
Commenting on the launch, Alok Shrivastava, Director – Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee India said:
The A Series is rooted to the growing demand of high quality smartphone photography experience. Keeping up with the rising trend the A1 Plus exhibits excellent camera quality with flawless dual rear camera and exquisite design tradition that will earn accolades for Gionee flagship series. We are confident that our attention to detail with impressive specs, powerful battery and advanced features will deliver the best user experience possible.