LG has announced G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE, the company’s latest tablet and the successor of last year’s G Pad III 8.0 in Korea. It has a 8-inch WXGA display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 5-megapixel rear and front camera.
It is just 6.9mm thick, has easy-to-view mode that reduces eye fatigue by adjusting the blue light emitted by the display, has ‘Easy Mode’ by pressing Q button on the right side of the device, Dual Window and Knock code’ that turns on the screen when you tap the screen with your own pattern.
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE specifications
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) WXGA 16:10 IPS display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM,32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 216.2 x 127.0 x 6.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE comes in Dark Brown color, is priced at 352,000 Korean Won (US$ 306 / Rs. 19,870 approx.) and will be available from local operator LG U+ starting July 4th.