Nubia today announced that it will launch a new smartphone in India on July 5th, which will likely be the Nubia N2 that was introduced back in March. The successor of last year’s N1 packs a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3.2 days of battery life with daily use, has 4GB of RAM and comes with a unibody metal design. It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
Nubia N2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display with 90% NTSC color gamut
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB EMMC5.1 internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 7.9mm; Weight: 180g
- DTS, AW8738 amplifier
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Nubia N2 comes in Black with Gold and Champagne Gold colors. It was introduced for 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,073 approx.). We should know the price of the smartphone when it launches on Wednesday.