HMD Global introduced the Nokia 6 earlier this year and the phone started rolling out globally from Q2 and was launched in India recently. Now the smartphone is all set to launch in the U.S. next month. It has a lot of LTE bands but it has partial support for LTE on AT&T since it lacks Bands 29 and 30 and doesn’t support CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
Nokia 6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Nokia 6 will be available in Matte Black and Silver colors on Amazon beginning early July 2017 at an MSRP of US$229 (Rs. 14,755 approx. Tempered Blue and Copper colors will be available later this summer.