Intex has launched ELYT e7, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the new ELYT series. It has a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, has 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE and has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It packs a 4020mAh battery that promises up to 16 hours of talk time and standby time of about 15 days.
Intex ELYT e7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 156g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4020mAh battery
The Intex ELYT e7 comes in Golden color, is priced at Rs. 7999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
With ELYT e7, Intex has unveiled its latest tech marvel for year 2017, a symbol of style, strength, technology and performance for the ubiquitous users and the market. We constantly work towards providing all in one featured aspired by consumer packed in one device at pocket-friendly prices. We always strive to make our products a customer delight. We have further enriched our diverse product portfolio to stay ahead in time and made our offerings the best of all for our discerning consumers.
Commenting on the partnership, Noor Patel, Director Category Management, Amazon India, said:
Reiterating our long-term commitment with Intex, we are delighted to offer our customers exclusive access to the rich 4G-Volte Smartphone ELYT e7. Customers across the country can now enjoy fast and reliable delivery of Intex’s new smartphone ELYT e7 at their doorstep. Smartphones are one of the fastest growing product lines and have repeatedly been one of the top selling categories on Amazon.in.