Nubia just launched Nubia N1 Lite budget smartphone in India, as expected. It was announced back in February at the MWC, packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has a soft-light flash along with selfie beauty algorithm to capture better selfies even in low lighting conditions.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds and a 3000mAh battery that promises talk-time of up to 24 hours and standby time of up to 500 hours.
Nubia N1 Lite specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Full Lamination display
- 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 84-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 x 8.4mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Nubia N1 Lite comes in Black with Gold color, is priced at Rs. 6999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said:
nubia is committed to offer best in class technology across all price points to its customers in India. We are known for our camera technology across the globe and with N1 Lite we are offering category first front soft light flash and fingerprint scanner. The N1 Lite is dependable, tough, good looking and has performance power to be called an ideal companion.