Huawei’s Honor brand, along with the Honor 8 Pro in the UK and Europe earlier this week introduced Honor 6C, which is the global version of the Huawei Enjoy 6S that was introduced last year. It packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and weighs just 138 grams. It has a hybrid dual SIM slot and packs a 3020mAh battery.
Honor 6C specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3020mAh battery
The Honor 6C comes in Gray, Silver and Gold colors, is priced at 229 Euros (US$ 243 / Rs. 15795 approx.) and will be available through Honor vMall and retailers in Europe by the end of April.