Finnish-based company Polar, known for its running watches has announced MH430 running watch in the market. The successor of M400 comes with a 6-LED wrist-based heart rate monitor, featuring Polar’s proprietary heart rate technology.
In addition to that, this watch has an advanced running technology and Polar Smart Coaching features. The Polar Running Program paired with Polar M430 will guide your daily training and help you achieve performance goals.
Just like other smartwatches, it can also track steps, distance, calories burned and sleep, as well as display notifications from your phone. It doesn’t run Android Wear, but users can pair it with their smartphone through Polar Flow app on both Android and iOS platform.
Polar M430 specifications and features
- Black-and-white display, 128×128 pixels
- 8MB Flash memory
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor, Manual and auto laps
- Vibration alert
- Waterproof (suitable for swimming)
- Thickness 12 mm; Weight 51g
- Wrist-based heart rate tracking
- Smart Notifications
- 240mAh battery with up to 8 hours of training time with GPS and optical heart rate, 30h (low-power GPS), 20 days with activity tracking
The Polar M430 comes in dark gray, white and orange color variants with a price tag of $229 (approx. Rs. 14,786). It will be shipped starting from May 2017.