Samsung has launched Galaxy J3 Pro, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the ‘J Series’ in India. It was introduced back in June last year in China, packs a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Spreadtrum processor, has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front but it still runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
It comes with Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode that lets you save up to 50% mobile data cost and S bike mode.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71 x 7.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,490. It will be available exclusively from Paytm starting from April 6th.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India, said
This is the first time Samsung is launching an online exclusive product, Galaxy J3 Pro, on Paytm Mall. Galaxy J3 Pro delivers powerful performance, outstanding display and also packs in consumer centric features developed at our R&D centers in India. This launch will give Paytm Mall consumers the opportunity to buy ‘Galaxy J Series’ which is the largest selling range in India.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO, Paytm, said:
The Galaxy J3 Pro is an innovative product with incredible technology that comes at the most affordable price in its category. Our partnership with Samsung will help us bring this superb smartphone to the masses.