Vivo is all set to launch Y53, a new budget smartphone in India. in the ‘Y Series’ in India. It has a 5-inch qHD display, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0 on top, has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dedicated SIM slots, split-screen feature for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode that ensures comfortable screen brightness by reducing blue light that causes strain on the eyes. It also has 4G VoLTE support.
Vivo Y53 specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 144.2 × 71.4 × 7.64mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Vivo Y53 comes in Crown Gold and Space Grey colors. It will be available soon for Rs. 9,990, according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom.