Moto India just launched its Moto G5 Plus smartphone at an event in Delhi, as it had promised. It was introduced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona last month, packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, has a 12MP rear camera with Dual Autofocus Pixels and large f/1.7 aperture.
It has a unibody metal design, water repellent nano-coating and comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD support. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button . At the launch event the company said that it has sold over 6 million ‘Moto G’ series smartphones since the launch of first Moto G in the country in 2014.
Moto G5 Plus specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB storage / 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5695 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, display flash
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-ported loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 150.2x74x7.7 to 9.7mm; Weight:155 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto G5 Plus come in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage version, and the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be available starting today midnight exclusively on Flipkart. Check out our Moto G5 Plus Hands-on and Review, if you are planning to get the smartphone.
As usual it comes with several launch day offers such as:
- Additional Rs. 1500 off on exchange
- Extra 10% discount on all SBI debit/credit cards
- Free BuyBack Guarantee worth Rs. 1199. Be assured of Rs. 7000 buy-back guarantee 6 months post purchase
- No Cost EMI options for as low as Rs. 1889/month on all credit cards and Bajaj FinServe
- Buy the Moto G5 Plus and get the Moto Pulse headset worth Rs. 1299 at just Rs. 599