Vivo has announced Y25, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 SoC, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, but it still runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
It has dual SIM support and comes with Smart Click that lets you hold the volume control to bring up your customized features or apps from a locked screen.
vivo Y25 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6580 with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 130.7×66.4×9.2 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1900mAh battery
The vivo Y25 comes in white and grey colors and is priced at RM499 (US$ 112 / Rs. 7,475 approx.), which is costly compared to other smartphones in the price range.