Xiaomi just announced Redmi 4X, its latest budget smartphone in the Redmi series in China. It packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4100mAh battery that promises up to 15 hours continuous video playback, up to 2 days of usage and up to 18 days standby.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 450nit brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x8.65 mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X comes in Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold and Mate Black colors, is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 101 / Rs. 6790 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage versions costs 899 yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 8730 approx.).