Swipe Technologies has launched Elite 3, its latest budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. It packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Indus OS with and support for 12 regional languages. It has an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Swipe Elite 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 72.1 x 142.1 x 9.1mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Swipe Elite 3 comes in Space Grey and Champagne Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 5499 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from tomorrow, February 21st.
Commenting on the launch, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies, Shripal Gandhi said:
India might be the world’s fastest growing smartphone market but one of the biggest problems that many users face is that the user interface of most smartphones is English. Google says that Hindi content consumption, for instance, has increased five times when compared to English content in India, and even local language search queries have increased 10 times over the last 18 months alone. Taking cue from these trends, Swipe has developed a powerful smartphone that is sleek, superfast, functional, caters to regional needs and affordable too.