Samsung introduced Galaxy Xcover 3 rugged smartphone back in March 2015, now the specifications of the Galaxy Xcover 4 has surfaced on Geekbench and GFXBench listings. It is expected to be water resistant to a depth of one meter for up to 30 minutes with IP67 certification, dust proof, come with US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G to withstand a fall of up to 1.2 meters and feature hardware buttons, similar to the predecessor.
This will come with a 4.8-inch HD display, will be powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor and run Android 7.0 (Nougat) out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 rumored Specifications
- 4.8-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dust and Waterproof – IP67 Certified, US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G
- 13MP camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
Will Samsung announce Galaxy Xcover 4 at the MWC 2017 later this month? We should know soon.