Intex is on a roll. After launching Cloud Style 4G and Cloud Q11 4G smartphones with 4G VoLTE support last week, Intex has launched Aqua Amaze+, another budget smartphone with VoLTE support. It has a 4.7-inch HD screen, is powered quad-core Spreadtrum processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
It has LFTY, a left screen concept, providing a seamless cohesive mix of multi-category content on the left screen, GamePlay, an app for gaming lovers and VdioPlay, a video aggregator app that offer users access to free and premium videos in one place.
Intex Aqua Amaze+ specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 139.6×68.8×9.4mmmm; Weight: 128g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Amaze+ comes in Black, Blue and Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 6,290.
Commenting on the launch Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
At Intex, we are constantly upgrading our products and services. By launching Aqua Amaze+ we are creating a reflection of our users’ desires to meeting their needs. In this handset, we have offered a HD display quality, which will give users a high-resolution experience, making the viewing angles absolutely heavenly. We are happy to launch this 4G-enabled smartphone for our users and are confident of expanding our reach.