OPPO has announced that its mid-range, selfie-focused A57 smartphone will be launching in India on February 3rd. It was introduced in China back in November last year and packs a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size.
Other specifications include, a 5.2-inch HD display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0 and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF). It comes with 4G VoLTE support and packs a 2900mAh battery that promises up to 11 hours of continuous video playback ,up to 23 hours and 40 minutes of talk time and up to 13 hours and 30 minutes of usage.
OPPO A57 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The OPPO A57 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and was introduced in China for 1599 yuan (US$ 232 / Rs. 15,850 approx.). We should know the price for India when it launches next Friday.