An upcoming LeEco X10 smartphone with codename X85x has surfaced in GFXBench benchmarks, few months after a similar smartphone codename Le X850 got certified by TENAA in China. It reveals similar high-end specifications such as Quad HD screen and Snapdragon 820 or 821 processor, but this reveals dual 16-megapixel front-facing cameras, in addition to dual 13-megapixel rear camera arrangement in the X850, so this could be a top-end variant of it.
LeEco Le X10 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP dual front-facing cameras, 1080p video recording
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
The LeEco Le X10 could come in Coffee gray, Gold colors, similar to the Le X850. It is rumored to be unveiled at the MWC 2017 next month.