Motorola is expected to announce Moto G5 and G5 Plus on February 26 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. Now, a photo of CPU-Z running on Moto G5 Plus has surfaced that reveals specs of the phone.
The photo shows that Moto G5 Plus will sport a 5.5 inch display and is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and runs Android 7.0 Nougat.
Moto G5 Plus rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Motorola G5 Plus is expected to be priced at $300. The Motorola announcement is scheduled for February 26th at 4:30 PM CET (9:00 PM IST).