LeEco launched the Le 2 smartphone in India back in June last year, now it has launched the 64GB version of the smartphone, in addition to the 32GB storage version. This will be useful for those who store more media, since the phone doesn’t have a microSD expansion slot. Other specifications are same as the 32GB storage version, including Snapdragon 652 SoC, 3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch 1080p display, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has new Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio standard for loss-less audio through USB Type-C port and doesn’t have 3.5mm audio jack. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with a full metal unibody design and packs a 3,000mAh battery with 24W fast charging.
LeEco Le 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
The LeEco Le 2 64GB storage version comes in Rose Gold color, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and is exclusively available from Snapdeal. Check out our LeEco Le 2 review, if you are planning to get the smartphone.