Earlier this month, HMD Global officially announced entry into the mobile market. The company has now unveiled two affordable feature phones – Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM.
Nokia phones were famous for their durability and HMD promises same feature for the newly announced feature phones that sport hard-wearing polycarbonate shells and scratch-resistant color. It features a 2.4-inch QVGA display. Both Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come with built in FM radio and MP3 player. Moreover the phones come pre-loaded with the popular game – Snake Xenzia. Finnish based HMD Global bagged exclusive global license to sell Nokia-branded feature phones, Android smartphones and tablets for the next ten years.
Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM specifications
- 2.4-inch (240x320p) QVGA display
- Nokia Series 30+ OS
- Memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- VGA camera with LED flash
- FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 118.0×50.2×13.5mm; Weight: 81.0 grams
- Dual band 900/1800MHz (Single SIM and Dual SIM); Dual band 850/1900MHz (Single SIM only)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
- BL-5C, 1020mAh battery
- Standby time: up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM
Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come in black and white and are priced at $26. The phones will become available globally in select markets – rolling out first in APAC, IMEA and Europe in Q1 2017.