After teasing the smartphone launch, Lenovo yesterday sent out invites for the launch of K6 Power in India on November 29th. Today Flipkart has announced that it will be sold exclusively on its store. The smartphone was introduced at the IFA back in September, packs a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor and has a huge 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo K6 Power comes in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors. We should know all the details, including the price next Tuesday.
Commenting on the partnership with Lenovo once again, Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo MBG India, said:
We are the no. 1 Online smartphone brand in India with 1 out of 4 shoppers choosing to buy a Lenovo or Moto smartphone, and Flipkart has partnered us well to achieve this success. We are glad to announce that we have exclusively partnered with Flipkart for the next launch in the popular K series, Lenovo K6 Power and hope to replicate our winning formula again.