Softbank has announced two new Star Wars smartphone just in time for the upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The phones are made by Sharp and come in both Dark and Light side editions.
The highlight of the phones are that they come equipped with Star Wars themes, live wallpapers that make your phone look like an X-Wing or TIE fighter cockpit,Star Wars-themed alarm clock app, ringtones and emojis. The Star Wars Mobile comes with a Star Wars Movie Player app that lets you watch The Force Awakens.
Star Wars phone specifications
- 5.3-inch 1080p (1,920 × 1,080) IGZO display
- Quad-core (2.2GHz × 2 + 1.6GHz × 2) Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 22.6 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IPX5, IPX8/IP5X certified)
- Dimensions: 73 × 149 × 7.6mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE, WiFI 802.11 ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3,000mAh battery
The pre-orders for Star Wars Mobile phones start today, and the devices go on sale on December 2 in Japan.