Western Digital today launched 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition with read speeds of up to 95MB/s in India. It also launched Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 with a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other to transfer between Android smartphones or tablets and laptop, PC or Mac.
The256GB SanDisk Ultra card is Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof and is compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices.
Highlights of 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC memory card
- Performance/speed: Up to 95MB/s
- Dimensions: 14.99 x 10.92 x 1.02mm
- Easily view, access, and backup all of their files with SanDisk Memory Zone App
- Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
Highlights of SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
- Transfer files from an Android smartphone or tablet to your PC, laptop or Mac
- Micro-USB connector on one side and USB 3.0 connector on the other for transfer speed of up to 150MB/s (up to 130 MB/s for 16GB)
- Data storage capacity from 16, up to 128GB
- SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you manage, organize, and back up files
- USB drive is automatically detected when used with compatible devices
The SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 256GB memory card is priced at Rs. 13,390 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from December 2016 and will be subsequently be rolled out through other e-tailers and retailers in a phased manner.
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 is priced at Rs. 650, Rs. 950, Rs. 1650 and Rs. 3600 for 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage versions, respectively. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart and will be subsequently be rolled out through other e-tailers and retailers in a phased manner.