Gionee S9 with 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel dual rear cameras got certified by Chinese certification authority TENAA earlier this week, today the company has officially announced that the phone will be announced on November 15th.
As we already know, the phone has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core processor, packs 4GB of RAM, runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
Gionee S9 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.2×76.4×7.4mm; Weight: 166.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Gionee S9 is expected to come in silver, gold and black colors. We should know all the details when it goes official next Tuesday.