Huawei Mate 9 press renders surfaced recently. Now a new render of the Huawei Mate 9 Pro with a curved screen has surfaced, thanks to @evleaks. The high-end Mate 9 Pro is said to pack a 5.9 Quad HD curved screen, compared to 5.9-inch 1080p screen on the standard Mate 9 and will also support Google’s Daydream VR experience that is built into Android 7.0 (Nougat).
Other specifications are said to be the same, including Kirin 960 SoC, a 4GB of RAM and dual rear cameras. The images shows its metal body, dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash and Laser AF.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro rumored specifications
- 5.9-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD display with 2.5D curved glass, 95% wide color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor
- 4GB / 6GBRAM, 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP Dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
Both the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro are expected to be announced at an event in Munich, Germany on November 3rd.
According to earlier rumors, the Mate 9 with 3GB RAM and 64GB storage could be priced at 599 Euros (US$ 671 / Rs. 44,830 approx.), 4GB RAM and 128GB storage version could cost 699 Euros (US$ 784 / Rs. 52,260 approx.) and the high-end 4GB RAM with 256GB storage version is expected to be priced at 789 Euros (US$ 884 / Rs. 58,950 approx.).
Update: Now @evleaks says that both the phone will have 4x optical zoom and the Mate 9 Pro will cost whopping US$1300 (Rs. 86,900 approx.)