Zopo Mobiles has launched Color F5, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Color series. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash for capturing better images in low lighting conditions.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and has Barcode and QR code scanner to scan barcodes and QR codes using the phone’s camera.
Zopo Color F5 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.3 x 8.5mm; Weight: 157g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Zopo Color F5 comes in Gold, White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 10,590. It is not clear who would choose this when there are several smartphones at cheaper rate.
Commenting on the launch, ZOPO Mobiles said:
As a leading smartphone developer and manufacturing company, ZOPO has become a prominent name amidst its young and multitasking audience for its state-of-the-art products. The Color series has been our most successful product chain in India. Therefore, with the launch of our Color F5 smartphone, we hope to maintain our position in the Indian market as a brand that provides highly featured, innovative products to its customers at competitive prices – without compromising on quality.