HP Inc today launched DeskJet Advantage 3700 series All-in-one Inkjet printer, which is the world’s smallest All-in-one Inkjet printer for consumers. It has print, scan and copy capabilities and offer easy printing from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr or directly from phone’s camera roll with HP Social Media Snapshots application.
Highlights and specifications of HP DeskJet Advantage 3700 series All-in-one Inkjet printer
- Save space and get the power you need with the world’s smallest all-in-one for your home.
- HP Scroll Scan helps you easily handle most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media.
- Wirelessly print, scan, and copy what you need quickly and easily with this affordable all-in-one.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer, and easily print without a network.
- Get connected quickly and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet.
- Scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Dimensions: 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 mm; Weight: 2.33kg
- Print Speed – Black (ISO): Up to 8 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 5.5 ppm First Page Out Black: As fast as 15 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 18 sec; Black (Draft): Up to 19 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 15 ppm
- Scan Resolution – Hardware: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi; Optical: Up to 600 dpi
- Copy Speed – Black (ISO): Up to 4 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 2.5 cpm
- Copy Resolution – Black (text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi; Up to 600 x 300 dpi; Color (text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Duty Cycle – Monthly, letter: Up to 1000 pages
- Paper Handling – 60-sheet input tray; 25-sheet output tray
- Connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
The DeskJet Advantage 3700 All-in-one Inkjet printer comes in electric blue, sea grass green and cardinal red colors, is priced at Rs. 7176 (MRP), while the MOP is Rs. 5,999. It will be available across all channels in India from today, September 26th. Black and Color cartridge refill cost Rs. 575 each.
Update: It is available from Flipkart for Rs. 6,099]
Commenting on the launch, Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP Inc. India, said:
HP is aiming to be the trendsetter in style and technology by introducing innovative and trendy products. Today’s launch has unfurled a new chapter about amazing engineering experiences that we offer to our customers. HP’s new DeskJet Ink Advantage printers is yet another innovation which is an answer to the evolving customer needs.
Parikshet Singh Tomar, Director, Printing Systems, HP Inc. India, said:
The needs of today’s consumers are fast evolving, they crave for tiny, wireless devices that fit into their lifestyle and enable them to stay connected, social and productive wherever they may be. HP’s new DeskJet Ink Advantage printers are designed inside out to turn the traditional consumer printing experience on its head with its innovative, fun design and intuitive mobile connectivity from virtually any device or social network. The new All-in-One printers are the perfect answer for the printing, scanning and copying needs of the digital natives of the country.