Xiaomi has launched Mi Band 2, the company’s latest fitness and sleep tracker in the Mi Band lineup in India, along with Mi Air Purifier 2. It has a 0.42-inch OLED display that shows time, steps and also heart rate when you tap the button below the display. You can also set it to show time or steps when you lift the band.
It has upgraded pedometer algorithm for more accurate heart rate tracking and gathering better fitness and sleep data. It has IP67 ratings for water resistance, similar to the first two Mi Bands. It also has a new wristband design which is made of more skin-friendly material and doesn’t slip out of your hands easily. It will also let you set customized alerts to nudge you to move, if you are sitting in a place for a long period of time.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 specifications
- 0.42-inch OLED display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step and heart rate
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep
- 7g ultra light body
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 70mAh Li-po battery with up to 20 days of standby