Samsung introduced the Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-G610F) in Vietnam last week. Now the smartphone is available from retail stores in India, according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, is powered by a 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera, both with f/1.9 aperture. It has a metal frame, come with dual SIM support with dedicated slots, 4G LTE connectivity and also has S bike mode.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.5 x 74.9 x 8.1mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes in Gold and Black colors and is available at retail stores for Rs. 18790 and the MRP will be Rs. 19,400. The official launch is expected soon.