Moto G4 Play, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘G series’ in India, as expected. It was announced back in May, has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support, 4G connectivity with VoLTE and has water repellent nano-coating.
It packs a 2800mAh battery with support for fast charging. 10W Rapid Charger in the box promises 5 hours usage with 15 minutes of charge.
Moto G4 Play specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
The Moto G4 Play comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from today at 10PM.
It also comes with launch offers till 13th September 2016 that include:
- Get INR 15,000 Yatra e-cash from Yatra.com
- Get INR 300 cashback on Moto Pulse 2 headphone
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of INR.500
- Buy Moto G Play on Amazon App and stand a chance to get 100% cashback