Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 4 smartphone in China last month, but the company did not introduce the Redmi 4 smartphone at the event, as expected. The Redmi 4 was certified by TENAA last month, now we have the image of the smartphone. It is said to be power by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 or a Snapdragon 625 processor.
The Redmi 4 has a familiar unibody metal design and the images on TENAA coincides with earlier leak.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU / 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/ 3GB of RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 141.3×69.6×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Hope we can expect Xiaomi to announce the Redmi 4 in coming weeks.