vivo has launched Y21L, the company’s latest smartphone with voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) support. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and run on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support.
It has Smart Wake feature that allows you to simply swipe an “F” on a dark screen to launch Facebook, “E” for your browser and “M” to play music.
vivo Y21L specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 130.7×66.4×9.2 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000mAh battery
The vivo Y21L comes in white and grey colors and is priced at Rs. 7490, which is costly compared to other smartphones in the price range.
Commenting on the launch, Vivek Zhang, CMO, Vivo India said:
We are pleased to offer the new Y21L packed with 4G VoLTE technology to our Indian customers at an affordable price of Rs. 7490. With this device, we reassure our commitment to offer quality products to our valued customers.