Samsung is all set to launch Z2, its next budget Tizen OS smartphone in India tomorrow. Now the press shots of the smartphone has surfaced online. It shows a family design similar to other Samsung smartphones with 4G and Samsung branding on the back. It also has Samsung’s signature home button along with capacitive touch buttons.
The phone is said to come with new Money Transfer app and also its latest S Bike Mode that is available on most other budget Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung Z2 rumored specifications
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Tizen OS 2.4
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery
The Samsung Z2 is rumored to be priced at Rs. 4,499 and could be Samsung’s most affordable 4G smartphone. We should know all the details about the phone when it launches tomorrow.