Asus launched the Zenfone Selfie in India last year starting at Rs. 15,999, later it launched a 3GB RAM variant, today the company has launched a new variant of the smartphone that comes with a diamond cut back panel like the Zenfone 2 Deluxe, that offers a premium look. Other specifications are similar to the original Zenfone Selfie.
Asus Zenfone Selfie (ZD551KL) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 72% screen to body ratio, Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Real Tone flash, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 ~ 3.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Selfie comes in Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold, Polygon-Illusion Diamond White, Illusion Polygon Blue and Illusion Smooth Pink colors. The new Diamond back version is available exclusively from Amazon.in and will be available through retail outlets from September.
Commenting on the launch of new variant, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said:
The new Zenfone Selfie perfectly encapsulates the creativity of the ASUS design team with the stunning diamond cut back fashioned to deliver a stylish and luxury experience for the consumers. Apart from the design, the smartphone also offers great performance levels with its 3GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 to match the users’ performance needs.