Xiaomi introduced the Mi Notebook Air laptop in 12.5-inch and 13.3-inch variants earlier this week. Now Lenovo has introduced Air 13 Pro in China. It has the same 13.3-inch 1080p display, is powered by the same Intel Core i5 Skylake processor along with 2GB NVIDIA Gefore GT 940MX GPU.
It even has a similar slim metal body with 14.8mm thickness and 1.29 kg weight. It doesn’t have a HDMI port like the Mi Notebook Air, instead it adds a SD card reader. It has a backlit keyboard and comes with 100GB of cloud storage.
Lenovo Air 13 Pro specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16: 9 display, 170-degree wide viewing
- Intel Core i5 6200U processor (3M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz) / Intel Core i7 processor, 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Gefore GT 940MX GPU
- 4GB / 8G DDR4 RAM, 256GB / 512GB SSD
- Windows 10
- 720p HD webcam, dual microphones
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 309 x 220 x 14.8mm; Weight: 1.29kg
- 1x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, USB Type-C, Card reader (SD / MMC / SDHC / SDXC)
- Headset microphone combo interface, 2 x 1W JBL speakers
- 46Wh battery with up to 7h battery life
The Lenovo Air 13 Pro comes in Silver and Gold colors and is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 752 / Rs. 50420 approx.) for the base variant with Core i5 SoC, 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD, which is same as the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air. There is a Core i7 variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD for 6299 yuan (US$ 947 / Rs. 63,500 approx.) and top-end variant has Core i7 SoC, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD for 6999 yuan (US$ 1050 / Rs. 70,600 approx.).