LeEco Le 2 smartphone has received a new EUI update to version 5.8, up from 5.6 that fixes several bugs and also adds some new features such as fingerprint app lock, very large font size and more. Check out the complete changelog below.
- [Launcher] Fixed an issue in which duplicate icon created after downloading app from Play Store.
- [Dual Sim&Mobile Network] Fixed an issue in which SIM Name is showing ‘Card 2’ instead of the Carrier’s name.(TATA,DOCOMO)
- [Music] Fixed an issue in which there was no option to delete playlist. Fixed an issue in which delete playlist will also delete music files. Fixed an issue in which pictures in gallery can not be set as album cover. Fixed an issue in which equaliser can not be accessed from home page.
- [Sounds&vibration] Dial and virtual buttons vibration effect is stronger. Added calendar ringtone setting
- [Message] Card view message module upgraded
- [Browser] Optimised browser kernel for EUI 5.8 Added feedback entrance
- [Fingerprint&Password] Added App lock function
- [Display] Added Very large font size
- [Supermanager] Added App warehouse Added WiFi control for individual App
- [LeCloud] Fixed an issue in which “Lecloud stop running” pops up during login to Google email and Facebook.
- [BSP] Fixed an issue in which screen turns off automatically that made unlock phone is not possible. Fixed an issue in which small possibility phone froze. stability optimised. Fixed an issue in which when holding group calls the third call can not be connected. Fixed an issue in which small possibility OTA fails. Boot-up Logo updated Optimised Temperature and quick charge on oversea version.
- [Camera] Fixed an issue in which photo can not be taken when temperature is high. Fixed an issue in which camera crushes after system rebooted. Fixed an issue in which when taking 4K video for long time, video can not be saved. Optimised photo taking from locker screen.
The LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.015S stable update is about 471MB is size and is now rolling out for the smartphone over-the-air (OTA).