Moto Z Play and Moto G4 Play smartphones have been spotted on Indian import tracking website Zauba. The listing gives out some specifications of the phones.
As per the Zauba listing (via), the Moto Z Play which is codenamed as Vertex sports a 5.5 inch display. This is similar to the display present on Moto Z and Moto Z Force that were announced last month. The phone carries model number XT1635-01 and the model listed on Zauba offers single SIM capabilities.
Moto Z Play (Vertex) rumored specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB with 32GB storage / 2GB with 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android (6.0) Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 4G LTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Along with Moto Z Play (Vertex), Moto G4 Play is also listed on Zauba. The phone has a model number XT 1607 and carries a price tag of Rs. 6804 for 2GB RAM and 16GB memory. Moto G4 Play was announced in May this year. It is tipped to be priced at Rs. 8,999.
Motorola Moto G4 Play specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge